AirPlus International is an international provider of innovative solutions for corporate travel payment. About 1,300 employees support our more than 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. Our long-time experience make us a competent and reliable partner in all matters relating to Business Travel Management. This makes us market leader in Germany. Our continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of our employees. They are the ones that keep up and promote our high standards. This is why evolvement and further development of our employees is so important to us.
Your Duties Would you like to actively participate in the commercial development and success of your future company? Do you want to be part of a European team with a start-up spirit in an innovative environment of the fintech industry?
Look no further, this challenging sales role is made for you!
Who are we?
AirPlus International, a subsidiary of Lufthansa, is an expert in payment solutions for business travel.
Being a 100% B2B company, we mainly address key accounts, medium sized business and SMEs.
Our role: Supporting our clients’ Purchasing and Finance departments in streamlining and simplifying their payment processes by implementing efficient and innovative solutions.
Currently we are looking for our future Senior Sales Manager!
The missions that will be entrusted to you:
- Signing new business for key accounts in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Identifying prospect needs, qualifying leads and making appointments for new sales.
- Working closely with international colleagues to implement international prospective customers
- Participating in the development of an effective market exploitation strategy within Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Collaboration with the Marketing team to develop/strengthen our inbound marketing approach.
- Working with the Partnership team and building close relationships with partners.
- Contributing to your team's success by sharing your best techniques and feedback.
- Updating your contacts in CRM.
- Attending customer/partner events.