To lead the team to meet and exceed business objectives ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Advisors against agreed KPI’s, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and 1:1 monthly meetings with each Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2 ways communications, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team members, encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where Advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company; ensure actions from employee satisfaction survey are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Coach, develop and motivate Advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job, together with opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Continuously monitor Advisor calls in line with CLOE, either via deskside or remote monitoring, across a sample of transaction types, ensuring performance metrics are consistently achieved.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Operations Manager.
Proactively manage and be responsible for all Health and Safety issues for the team, ensuring a safe working environment for everyone.
Take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies.
Ensure that all team members (Sitel or agency/contract) comply fully with the security policies and requirements of SITEL and its Clients, ensuring staff are given an appropriate level of knowledge/awareness to be able to comply with the policies within the context of their role and taking appropriate action when non-compliance is identified. Need to know and comply with environmental issues that affect their position (energy and water saving, waste location, etc. )